Consultation is a two-way communication between yourself (client) and skin experts/injector. Consultation does not imply we should go ahead with the treatment, unless requested in advance by the client (yourself) .
Please be as open and provide as much of information as possible for the safe and positive outcome of your treatment (we can’t read your mind unless you are clear about your expectations of the outcome.
Consultation fee is only deducted from the treatment price, if treatment completed straight after your consultation on the same day. Treatment is completed by the same consultant who carried out your consultation.
Consultation is 20 minutes long, and intended per one individual, per one concern
Step 1: Chose your therapist
Who to chose? Chose based on your budget and expectations of the treatment outcome.
Kristina – Advanced botox, advanced filler, threads cog/pdo/mono, hair growth, invisible anti-ageing treatments,
Billie – Advanced skin expert, Anti-ageing treatments without injections, body sculpting with Tshape2, advanced SPMU
Jana- Basic botox techniques, basic dermal filler techniques (lips, cheeks, jawls), Thshape 2
Danielle – Trainee SPMU (semi-permanent make up), Experienced Tshape2 body sculpting
Samantha – Trainee Tshape2
Treatment prices are based on the therapists qualifications, skill, knowledge and expertise. All prices shown on the paper copy excl VAT.
Step 2: Plan in your head prior to attending your consultation
- You may not know what needs doing exactly (that’s the purpose of meeting specialists face to face), but it’s helpful if you are able to pin point area you are unhappy with, and bring unfiltered photos of yourself where you did like that area of concern.
- Have a budget in mind. We do offer payment plans on selected treatments completed via ClearPay
- Have a time frame in mind. After every treatment there is a recovery time from 2-21 days. Check your calendar for any upcoming events you may have to ensure our treatment plan including reviews and top ups fit within it.
- Let us know if you are after a instant result, or natural but over period of time.
- Note down any questions you may have to us.
Step 3: Acknowledge below prep for when you have your treatment
- Before attending your appointment, you agree: for 48h prior and 7 days after your appointment not to expose your treatment area to the heat and sun, consume coffee/tea/energy drinks, high quantities of salt, alcohol and cigarettes.
You confirm your treatment area has not been exposed to retinol, sunbeds, allergies, or traumas for 30 days prior your treatment.
- You confirm in case of unsatisfactory result, you attend your review appointment and discuss it in detail. If your treatment was performed by basic level technician, and you have been left unhappy, you can request a review appointment with director (extra fees apply) to ensure a satisfactory resolution.
- You confirm that once another injector from outside of Flavo has carried out any repair or additional works within 25cm radios from our works, our insurance will be void and will not accept claims or complaints.
- You confirm you have filled in H&S sheet provided during the consultation honestly, disclosing all health conditions. You are aware that we may need to refer you to a doctor prescriber in case of any doubts from our end.
- Not following precare and aftercare (aftercare sheets provided on your first appointment) may lead to unsatisfactory results.
- You confirm you are able to return to the clinic for an overview within 2 days* and then again 14-21 days.
- You confirm you are not flying abroad/ travelling long distance for 10 days after the treatment completion and able to attend Flavo Clinic
- You confirm you will send a photo of the treatment area within 48h to 07487691712. Not doing so may lead to negative consequences and if not resolved in timely manner may lead to serios complications.
- You confirm if pre, after care not followed, photo of treatment area not sent to the above number within 48h, not available yo attend the clinic for a check up in requested time, and/ or if visited another injector for repair, insurance will be void and we will not accept any claims or complaints.
- You confirm to avoid retinol and chemical peels prior any appointment.
Step 4 – How to prep for the treatment on the day?
- Avoid caffeine, be relaxed, stress free.
- Avoid reading about the treatment on internet. Just like for anything there is a lot of misleading information. We are honest as work based on trust, if you have questions, ask your therapist. Please note lower qualified therapist will answer based on their knowledge which may not extend into more advanced subjects.
- Best if you attend on your own, without feeling the pressure of someone waiting for you/ watching you/ etc
- Understand that instant outcome is the not the final, and will require settling time.
- Best to go home straight after the treatment and avoid exercise , pollution, dirt.
Step 5 – After the treatment
- Ensure you follow all the steps mentioned by your therapist and written down in the after care sheet.
- Consume 2l of water per day (squash, tea etc do not count as water consumption).
- Get full 8 hours of sleep, body heals during the night.
- Send a photo of your injected area 24-48h after the treatment completion to 07487691712
- Ensure you attend your top up/ review appointment 14-28 days later on all injections, as everything is fixable, just communicate to us.
If client has unrealistic expectations from the treatment outcome, or isn’t a suitable candidate for the treatment, or health conditions do not allow us to combine treatment with your medication consumed, we have the right not to carry out the treatment, and consultation fee will not be refunded.
Discounted/ trainee treatments will be recorded on a video for online content. If you do not wish to appear online, please let us know prior. We still require to take photos for the insurance purposes, but we guarantee they will not be posted online if you have notified us in advance.
All botox clients must complete new prescription once every 6 months. Botox is a prescription drug, and for us to stock it, we require a prescription from doctor prescriber. His services are £35 per prescription completed.
From the date of the purchase of this product (consultation) you can use it within 6 months. Proof of purchase required to be shown when attending your appointment.
By completing this purchase, you agree to all of the above for consultation and any treatment you have within Flavo.