Eyelash extension glue for professional and qualified lash artists.
Suitable for all styles: Classics, hybrids, Russian, Volume lash application.
ONE GLUE = ALL TYPES OF LASHES ALLERGY FREE*
8 week retention. Very strong.
Drying time 0.5-1.5 seconds depending on the temperature and humidity level in the room.
For the best retention use within 2-3 weeks from the opening date.
Best before 6 months from the purchase date. 5ml
How can I ensure my work has the best retention?
Steps I need to follow:
- Flavo Lash Shampoo to ensure no makeup or mascara on client lashes. Apply foam onto clients lashes using a lash brush. Dab off dry.
- Apply Flavo Super Bonder Primer with a microfibre brush. Leave to dry 2-3 minutes.
- Appy set of lashes using Flavo Lash Glue and Flavo Lashes.
- 2-3 minutes after set completion apply Flavo Coating Sealer, and leave the client to dry for 5 minutes.
How to store my glue without it drying out and becoming gooey?
- Keep your lid residue free and tightly closed
- Keep your glue in a Flavo Glue container and closed. (See our Lash Support Material Section)
- Change the glue in a glue ring every 15 mins, by wiping off previous residue with an ear bud.
- Replace glue bottles every 2-3 weeks.
- Keep humidity level low and temperature 18 degrees in a room. Anything higher, will cause glue drying out a lot quicker. Summer seasons we recommend always to have a spare glue in stock
- Ideal humidity level 45% – 60% (Humidifiers available in our Support Materials Section)
- Avoid using Sensitive glues from other brands.